SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Skoll's Member Application

Skoll

Current Steam Name: Skoll
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:8794004
Discord Handle: Skoll#0809

Description of myself: Old warsurf/war3 player from Source, started playing surf in CS:S in 2006/2007 and stopped for years. I only started playing GO properly in the last 5 years or so and I pretty much just play surf. I applied for moderator back in the day but I went on holidays and then was headhunted for a job down in Sydney, so I ended up with a new job in a new city, and lived in a teeny tiny studio apartment with a desk the size of a crushed gnat (and a work oriented social life). I'm back to playing fairly regularly after almost 2 years of being pretty absent, and I keep coming back to KZG surf. I really like the KZG community, and while there's a lot of... interesting characters on the servers I always find some really chill people on the more quiet servers.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I bought perm VIP like the giant nerd I am. I tend to be pretty friendly but I do get a bit frustrated with the more vocal a-holes on the servers. I like to think I'm a positive influence, and I'm always stoked to see players get good times no matter the rank, and I'm always happy to help players improve.

I try and report any bugged maps to the discord, but I think all of the issues I've found have already been well known, haha.

Play time on Killzone Gaming: 9 days 04:33:52 hours

I have read the Community Rules: YES
I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES

• Bot

Hi Skoll,

We wish you all the best in your Member Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Member Application Process usually takes between 1-2 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management