SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[OTHER] water °'s Unban Appeal

water_

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: water °
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:489947492
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:489947492
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: Tylerr#1838

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? OTHER
What server did you receive the punishment on? Retake #1

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: Team Killing

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: To Whom this may Concern,
I was recently banned from all KZG servers for 1440 minutes. I believe this ban was unfair, because in the middle of a round, I was being shot at by a teammate, who's intent was to repeatedly kill me every round. To stop this from happening, I killed him back and repeatedly told him to stop, he didn't. I believe this ban was unfair, because I was only acting in self defence.

I understand you may not have time to respond to this, but I want you to merely consider the unban of my account. Thank you for your time, it's appreciated.

Yours sincerely, Water.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi water_,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey mate, even if you reacted in self-defence this does not make what you did right. You were warned by an admin to not intentionally team kill in chat multiple times and still continued anyway after the warning. If you want to talk further about this please message me on discord.

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management