SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] KillZ's Moderator Application

KillZ

Current Steam Name: KillZ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117126452
Discord Handle: KillZ#4704

Description of myself: I am a player who likes to have fun but can be serious when need be. I can see the difference between some good-hearted fun, and actions that are breaking the rules. I am mature, and I can keep my cool under pressure. I can remain calm, so I can deal with trollers, and other undesirable users in an easy manner. I'm quite active as well, which means I have experienced a lot of different types of people and know how to manage others.

Been playing games since I was about 2 with my dad on ps2 and 3, moved to PC when I was around 10/11. Started playing CS a year after playing various COD's now I grind faceit and in a wormhole of loving this game with all its faults

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I used to be level8 in faceit, dropped to 4 as of now but on the climb back up so I have experience playing with various cheaters and abusers. Able to think fast and solve problems as they occur. Play on servers other than the top 1-3 on retakes to make sure there is an even balance of mods/admins. Report bugs and stuff that doesn't work on sites and servers.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Helped in reports, enforcing rules when mods/admins aren't on --> brought mods online to make sure cheater/player has been kicked/banned.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: Around 75hours

Vouching staff member/s: disfknguy
Vouching player/s: Downsy

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: YES, Ex-helper of Trademart. Resigned due to time zone differences were too drastic for me to be awake at certain times.

• Bot

Hi KillZ,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

good guy, mature attitude, always trying to be friendly to other members, would make a good part of the team, all the best  :) 

One thing that really stood out in your application was your ability to stay cool under pressure and be able deal with trollers, this is a great characteristic for the staff team. Aside from this your application is good and i think you'll make a good addition to the team. I'll give you a 

+rep

killz is a great guy, super friendly and gets along with all the regulars in retakes

would make a great addition to staff

+rep

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management