SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Agent ♿ 47's Unban Appeal

Agenty 47

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: Agent ♿ 47
Steam ID: STEAM_76561198213996020
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_76561198213996020
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: none
Discord Handle: username#XXXX

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AIM
What server did you receive the punishment on? not sure account was hacked

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: hacking

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: account was hacked into wasnt me on the servere hacking as i wouldnt due to my skins or account rep

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi Agenty 47,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey mate, do you have any proof that your account was hacked? I find it hard to believe that someone would hack into your account to play on a public CSGO server.

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

Kind of hard to really show evidence of anything my steam account was jacked for only a couple days before i realized and you guys run the most played servers in AUS only makes  sense that he just hacks on it for fun. Iv owned for 6years with 3500+ hrs and skins with a lot of money. Instead I would just make a free to play account if i was going to actually hack. Iv also played on these servers for years witch would make no sense to hack on my own account.

1 hour ago, Agenty 47 said:

only makes  sense that he just hacks on it for fun

that doesn't really make sense to me.

someone goes to the effort of phishing/brute forcing your account just to cheat with your account...like you say...wouldn't you just make a free to play account?

and all those skins worth a lot of money as you say, they just get left alone? I find it hard to believe that if someone could phish/hack your account they wouldn't be able to do the same for your email and actually get something with monetary value in return for their time...instead of just playing a game that they could do with a fresh account anyway.

how did you get your account back?

sorry. your story doesn't add up for me.

Yes i guess you are right tho i did have skins that were stolen out the account aka. AWP electric hive with IBP non holo and a blue gem five-7, also a load of rust skins witch was traded into the hackers account without my knowledge since i also hanvt played in that period of time i never knew i was hijacked my thought was he just stole my skins and then used to account for fun while he still had it

when i did relise my account was hijacked due to steam emails about trade offers i quickly changed my passwords and kick them off the account 

as u can see from the SS provide all those trade offers have nothing coming into my account and everything going into the hackers accounts this could be a make up trade offers but the time the offers happend was most likely the time i had been banned again not to sure since i wasn't playing much then

this is about how much evidence i can provide if there is any other was i can would be great to know thanks

Capture2.PNG

Capture1.PNG

19 minutes ago, Agenty 47 said:

when i did relise my account was hijacked due to steam emails about trade offers i quickly changed my passwords and kick them off the account 

in August of 2018 you realised you were "hacked" and then changed your passwords.

you were banned on the 29th December 2020 - so by your own admission you had full control over your account - a full two years later.

25 minutes ago, Agenty 47 said:

as u can see from the SS provide all those trade offers have nothing coming into my account

your screenshot clearly shows trades going back and forth

not to mention that valve added 2FA to trade deals in 2015, I find it highly unlikely that you weren't aware of these trades.

there's a possibility that the cheat detection was a false positive, however the timing of your appeal - almost a year after your ban, in addition to your story not making sense makes this entire appeal seem suspicious.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management