SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] 853* | VULCAN's Moderator Application

Ent1ty_331

Current Steam Name: 853* | VULCAN
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:577934896
Discord Handle: l0rd#6969

Description of myself: my life is very mediocre. I do karate I do hip-hop and I go to school and am doing alright. I focus hard and most things and what not and give it my best. I live with one of my parents and only one ( my mother) and we have the most amazing fun. we even play games together our selves. I've done karate for 11 years and done hip hop for same amount of time. csgo on the other hand I play on a laptop and am getting a pc this week actually so really exited. you will still see me playing even thought I get roughly around 55-50 fps if not worst depending on how many players or how big the map is. but I still try to pull off ace clutched and think a lot during tuff situations. and that's really it not a lot to say about me while typing lol

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I'm a good investigator. im nice and kind. and i like to play csgo a lot so i will be reletivly active on kzy for the community.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I will admit I'm not the best at csgo with me being on a bad laptop. but soon I will be getting a pc (with in the week) and I will be able to play a lot better. but I know that's what you guys are not looking for. i am mostly on csgo after school and extra curricular stuff as you can see by my in 2 week's hour's. I know when I see a cheater when I see one, and don't just call someone a cheater because I got one tapped by him, I will do a good check of there steam profile and if i find nothing there i will look at friends to look for alts. then I look at play time. i really hate to see csgo kzg community casual comp players become sad and angry over this one guy cheating and saying everyone sucks and he's s1mple if not better. yeah thats it really

Play time on the server group I am applying for: KZG | Casual Competitive 128tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RA

Vouching staff member/s: I think his name was Virok or something like that but look at chat logs at this date im putting this aplication in at around 7:34
Vouching player/s: viphark, Spaphyhead and bahama

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by Diamond
SteamID + Group.

• Bot

Hi VULCAn,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Diamond changed the title to [AIM] 853* | VULCAN's Moderator Application

I was chatting with vulcan last night and he seemed like a good fit for the staff team, wanting to help out the community. Aside from this your playtime on casual comp, (4 days 23:41:29 hours)  is good and you've done a good job on the application. 

I'll give you a +rep

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey mate, congratulations. Please contact me on my discord below at your earliest convenience.

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam