Welcome, Guest
Sign in

Sign In

Pssst, you are awesome!

Skill surf map voting adjustment

Mamba Mentality

Mamba Mentality

I know that everyone should have a chance to vote, but in terms of 50-50 how does the voting work? Not sure if there is an algorithm to it, but it does seem by chance. What I'm suggesting is that if it is a 50-50, or something like that in terms of map changes, higher ranked players votes should be worth more than lower ranked players. 

For example:

3 hotshots vote for surf_mesa_revo_go

3 casuals vote for surf_utopia

The system should always priorities the hotshot votes, and so mesa should be selected.

I don't know if there is an algorithm for this or anything, but please let me know if I missed something:)

EasyAntiCheat

Yes!

Tigger Pulls the Trigger

This guy hits hotshot and forgets how to act 

Mamba Mentality
1 hour ago, Tigger Pulls the Trigger said:

This guy hits hotshot and forgets how to act 

Just a thought:)