SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Misk's Moderator Application

MissC

Current Steam Name: Misk
Steam ID: STEAM_76561199093851516
Discord Handle: MissC#4646

Description of myself: Ello, my name is Courtney. I've been part of the kzg community for years and the staff team for a year, I am currently admin on kzgs minigames server which sadly hasn't had a major population in a while so I've decided to expand my horizons and explore the more poplar servers. I enjoy interacting with all the players and seeing how people play. I get pretty clammy playing mm so casual comp is always an easy moral booster, the staff I do see in the server are all friendly and I'd appreciate the opportunity to work alongside them.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: As I've stated, I'm also currently admin on another kzg server. But my family also run a rust server and have done so for many years, so I'm familiar and aware of how a server is run and how it's staff must act etc.
I am also a relatable per who likes helping new players in the server, I've been playing csgo for almost 5 years and I've shamelessly got 5k hours to match. I'm online fairly often, interacting with the players. Thanks:)

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I've been part of the community for years, and a staff member for about a year. It's always good to know how the server works, commands and things to be able to guide and help other players.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 2 days 13 hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: Haydawg, Lompo

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi MissC,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management