SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Chinese Virus 中國武漢肺炎's Unban Appeal

Babi allah

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: Chinese Virus 中國武漢肺炎
Steam ID: STEAM_touchmybananasenpai
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_touchmybananasenpai
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: None.
Discord Handle: Sad faggot#2404

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AIM
What server did you receive the punishment on? Australia, but I’m banned from KZG’s international servers

What staff member issued the punishment: blank

Ban Reason: Not complying.

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: It is my first time getting banned on a server that I have long frequented, over a harmless crude banter that I was having with my friends, which whom the admin was not involved.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi Babi allah,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hi,

there's a few problems with your appeal;

- your KZG Steam ID Page looks like this: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=76561198282444310

- your ban was for Racism

- your ban was for 1 day, generally speaking bans that are under a week aren't considered for appeal

Viewing your chat history its fairly obvious why you were banned. I suspect your voice chat was likely worse.

I suggest you take this time to review the actions that brought you here, particularly your obvious cries for attention and find a way to attenuate that type of behaviour.

Failure to do so will likely result in you being permanently muted or banned from KZG servers.

Cheers

As stated above please refrain from making an appeal if the punishment is less then a week in length (yours was 1 day). I won't be considering this as the way you spoke was unacceptable and vile. I don't appreciate you lying on your appeal to try and get your banned lifted either. I hope you have learnt your lesson.

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management