SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[OTHER] dickem's Unban Appeal

dickem

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: dickem
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:120656321
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:120656321
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: STEAM_0:0:210969182 STEAM_0:0:88097619
Discord Handle: peak#9139

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? OTHER
What server did you receive the punishment on? bhop

What staff member issued the punishment: skyprah (pretty sure)

Ban Reason: advertising

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I think I deserve to be unbanned because it's been nearly 4 years since I was banned on all servers (18/11/17) for advertising. My main reason for this ban appeal is to be able to play on the casual competitive server as I am not into much of the other types of servers anymore. I am sorry for advertising another server at the time during the bhop competition I was trying to be cool by following my friends who were doing the same thing, which I know was a idiotic cringe thing to do.

Another thing I am guilty for is ban evading, a couple of days ago I joined on an alt and played a map or 2 which I then hopped into to spectator to wait for an admin to try to help find my ban on source bans so I can make this appeal (I left and then proceeded to ask skyprah via the forums for assistance).

Once again I do apologise for being a toxic loser when the KZG bhop competition was going down, I believe I have matured during my time banned and hope that I can be unbanned to prove myself that I have changed and do know that this might be denied for hopping on an alt account.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

Edited by Diamond
Fixing.

• Bot

Hi dickem,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Diamond changed the title to [OTHER] dickem's Unban Appeal
  • 2 months later...
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management