SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Loaf of Beans's Moderator Application

Loaf of Beans

Current Steam Name: Loaf of Beans
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158358923
Discord Handle: LoafOfBeans#1253

Description of myself: I started surfing in March/April 2020 as New Zealand went into Covid lockdown.
Dabbled in cs source surf way back but was well in truly a noob again when I started last year on KZG.
Quite an outdoorsy person, fishing, hunting & camping are some of my hobbies outside of surf (and Lockdown :( rip ). Work pretty full on during the week too as an Insurance Underwriter (Yawn) haha surf on KZG to kickback and relax.
You might see me on the servers singing with McDurb or following music votes, it has got me the odd 15/30min gag/mute in the past without noticing but I'm more aware now of the rules.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I'm approachable & friendly to all players, easy to get along with.
Always able to jump in and help newbies with tips on maps.
Eye for detail so can help with map issues or glitches/bugs.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Currently a donator/vip since April 2021,
Quite active on the KZG discord.
When no admins/mods are on the servers I do make other players aware of the rules, never impersonate staff though just general support where I can.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 15 days 09:02:48 hours (in game shows 24 days 7 hours)

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Loaf of Beans,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey beans, Send me a message on discord when you get some free time :)
Jd#1037

• Thanks 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management