SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

hitreg sucks i hit good shots and even tho i just to get you guys to admit it sucks and you need to fix it

Zurls303

fix the hitreg for the sake of csurf i cant play its bullcrap i hit  a  shot it wont hit me  and every1 think that too  its not just me so whoever can fix it  pls fix it its annoying its bugging i cant  hit   shots i hit good shots   minium dont say its good bc thats  wrong  see ng and dxn had good hitreg do that get  there hitreg make it like theres dont  just leave it pple wont play on it as much even tho theres  like    aton of poeple on there it  goes down  by night if you had  good  hitreg  then i wouldint  have complained but this is  a reason i am bc me i like playing i  like hitting shots but however you guys decided nah the hitreg is  fine but its not its really not even ask  jdogie or  umm teddie or others they think its  crap they dont wanna say it to hurt your feelings but it is and im sorry but it is and you need to fix it pls i cant play like this i cant just hit beside them  it   will not register if i hit  on them  im not gonna just hit  a unconnected shot bc you cant fix it if you cant  fix it get some1 to if you dont  have good hitreg just idk lock the server an then  try to fix it thats  what ng or dxn  does you  had good hitreg before but then it broke and now its poor and i told you guys  athousand times to fix it and yes i am bothered by it but theres no other servers that has good hitreg were you can hit easy shots moonglow has good hitreg but  the speed isint  fast enough even era or bloody scs so pls fix the damn hitreg i dont like it i only play on it bc thats my only  option  and    i really think you should fix it bc thats my reason here thats  a  vaild  reason and   if your gonna have  a csurf server  get a good hitreg bc thats important not   bloody paying for stuff is  hitreg  matters bc  thats  how poeple want it i do too you dont think i dont want it but i do i have told  skyprah   alot to fix it but hes  lazy too im not   being mean this is just were im comming from me wyning bc i hate it so much why cant you just fix the hitreg  bc i know me i like  a hitreg that make it easier for me  to hit shots faraway   and putting  on sv_accelerate_use_weapon_speed makes it worse you lose  speed instantly if you idk  get off the booster and it goes   down i dont like it its not  a  good style  fix the combat surf server its not proper like before if you cant  pay some1  to fix it pls  i cant stand it and yes i am complainning and   wyneing bc that annoying i hit  a shot  but   when i go pass the other person i get hit even tho mine  was  accurate so  that being stand pls fix the hitreg if you cant fix it either get some1 to pay for it and  disable sv_accelerate_use_weapon_speed  pls bc its  bugging me alot and the hitreg  so pls fix it i beg 

This is amazing, loved how you took a wall of text to bounce between the same three points over and over with an overwhelming flow of words.

• Diamond locked this topic