SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] aikofan's Moderator Application

Kyzhuko

Current Steam Name: Kyzhuko
Steam ID: STEAM_76561199093851516
Discord Handle: skyy#3379

Description of myself: My name is Kyzhuko im 15 and im from Australia Melbourne, ive been playing games since i was 9 years old, my first ever game was minecraft and from then on ive continued gaming and have enjoyed it alot, i started playing csgo last year/early this year, i plan to continue playing csgo since i find this game very enjoyable.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I have alot of staff experience ranging from Discord moderator and admin as well as Minecraft Mod / admin. I can bring quite a few qualities to killzone gaming such as Strong verbal skills, i have a way with words ;), creating comfort and trust and a great place for the community without any toxicity/racism, flexibility i will always be prepared for any up and coming changes or ideas, i can be encouraging with players that need help, i will also help them with anything within my reach. I wont break any rules i will remain non toxic and i will punish those who are.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: i am about to server boost your discord server. But other than that i haven't done anything since im still relatively new to your servers. I am aiming to be a good and trusting player in your community and i am going to make alot of contributions in the near future. I am looking into donating for vip and helping some players out that need helping.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: Roughly 64.4 hours with Easy surf, noob surf, beginner surf. but i am looking forward to playing more <3

Vouching staff member/s: Since im still roughly new i dont really know most the staff members therefore i dont have any vouches sorry. But i look forward to making friends with some of them :3
Vouching player/s: No vouching players sorry. Ive mainly been focusing on playing on the server than making friends but i look forward to, ive made a few friends tho - CSGO Enjoyer is one of them but i cant remember the rest sorry.

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by aikofan

• Bot

Hi aikofan,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Great app! 

I'll leave it up and get everyone's thoughts,  best of luck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

Send me a message on discord when you get some free time 

jd#1037

JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management