SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Andy (TTV Zootgong)'s Moderator Application

Andy

Current Steam Name: Andy (TTV Zootgong)
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dragonayr/ or STEAM_0:1:90775138
Discord Handle: An dy#0690

Description of myself: Student studying aviation (pilot), enjoy surfing in spare time and a variety of other games, have been an avid gamer for as long as i can remember, Mature and responsible.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Activity. I go on the server daily when i dont have exams, I am also from the UK so can be active when most Australian Staff are asleep, as our timezones are 12hr apart.
I understand and follow the rules, and believe i can enforce them in a mature and responsible manner. I am very relaxed and believe people should be given chances and will not 'flex' power, or go through power trips easily, or at all for that matter.
I believe Killzone Gaming has a number of qualities and a number of faults that need ironing out, a thriving community worldwide (Although mostly australian) that all seem to get along (For the most part) I believe that the current light moderation is an asset to the surfing community and that the fact it is fairly relaxed provides a great experience for all.
The only thing i would add about the community is i dont like the levels of racism and frequency that its displayed on the server, There hasnt been a single day ive been on the server without hearing the N-word flexed. and its a shame that its the same regular toxic faces that are repeatedly doing it, Receiving countless 15 min mutes. Its not only the fact that some people (im sure) get offended by it, its also the fact it ends up being the sole topic of conversation everytime for the proceeding 10+ minutes everytime, just ruining the mood, and people threatening to call admins etc etc etc. I dont think that people should be instantly permad, although if i were to become staff i would make it my mission to have stricter enforcement of this particular rule.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I have streamed a fair number of hours of surfing on the server (not many viewers tbh but we getting there lol)
I have played music on a soundboard (Only when voted for) and tried my best to play music that everyone knows and enjoys, and had quite a large number of funny singalongs.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: https://stats.kzg.gg/playerinfo/2172625 Dont really understand what im looking at, it says 0 but ive definately not played 0

Vouching staff member/s: n/a
Vouching player/s: n/a

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Andy,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Send me a message on discord when you get some free time 

jd#1037

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management