SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Hello from an old surfer

Physsion

Hi all, Physsion here  - I'm a returning CS:S player, with a rekindled interest in CS:GO surf.

I was an active member of the Surf-Infamous clan and community back in the day (as Fission), and the creator of the surf_overgrowth and overgrowth2 maps. I still haven't re-cleared either of them on the KZG servers yet.

As a little bio about myself outside of the game - I'm 27, I work in IT, and I'm into motorcycles, martial arts, snowboarding, chess, poker, and heavy metal.

I'm wondering if I'll recognize any old names from the SI or KSF servers - please feel free to say hello if you're still around. To all of those I haven't met before - I hope to play with you on the surf timer servers soon!

Welcome!

OG & OG2 are both great, classic maps! Sadly OG2 is no longer/currently able to be completed on KZG due to changes that were made to it's maxval settings I believe☹️

Curious, are these the only 2 maps you've made?

15 hours ago, Sam| said:

Welcome!

OG & OG2 are both great, classic maps! Sadly OG2 is no longer/currently able to be completed on KZG due to changes that were made to it's maxval settings I believe☹️

Curious, are these the only 2 maps you've made?

Thanks very much!

I'm glad you like them - that's a shame about the maxvel settings on overgrowth2, but I still have the original .vmf, so I can look into this and put together a fix.

They are the only two surf maps I've made. Surf has caught my fancy again, so I think I could see myself having another go at mapping in the future.

34 minutes ago, Physsion said:

Thanks very much!

I'm glad you like them - that's a shame about the maxvel settings on overgrowth2, but I still have the original .vmf, so I can look into this and put together a fix.

They are the only two surf maps I've made. Surf has caught my fancy again, so I think I could see myself having another go at mapping in the future.

You would make everyone very happy! 

Og2 is a favourite for a lot of surfers on kzg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~