SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Sweatss's Moderator Application

Sweatss

Current Steam Name: Sweatss
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:226183361
Discord Handle: Sweatssyy Mate#1666

Description of myself: I am a polite person who respects people in anyway, I am a very helpful person towards anyone in need of any sort of help at that moment in time. I have played games most of my life and have played different types of games on computers and console. I love different FPS, MOBA and RPG games, like CSGO, HALO and others.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Qualities i can bring to the KZG staff is respect, and help for other staff members and others in different servers. I have many thousands of hours on surf during the past 3 years that I have surfed on CSGO, Most of my hours on CSGO are all played on surf and every since the beginning of my surfing time i have always been happy on the KZG server. I help others by teaching the ways on how to get better on surf and have them learn the different ways on how to get better at surfing, and if anyone asks for any help I am always there to help them at that moment in time. Most of the time when i join a server, I know most people on the server and like to talk to different people and enjoy my time while I am surfing.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: i have helped different staff with different things like, stopping toxic behaviour in the surf community and help with situations that they couldn't resolve during that time.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 57 days 19 hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Sweatss,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management