SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JUMP] Bing's Moderator Application

TRADING | Bing Bong Boing

Current Steam Name: Bing
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:115965753
Discord Handle: Bing#5430

Description of myself: Hi, my name is Bing,
I am an 18 year old from Queensland, Australia. I graduated high school in 2020 and am now just saving up money to move out of home. When on my computer, I spend most my time in the KZG Bhop server. When I'm not playing bhop I'm either playing Valorant, Stardew Valley, listening to music or playing some other game with friend/s.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Sometimes, bhop can be boring, ill admit it. You get all the pb's you possibly can on a curtain map and dont feel like playing it anymore. In this case, most people would leave, find something else to play and come back later. Instead, I start spectating and start looking for people that might need help. Whether they ask for help, ask if they're doing something wrong, or are just struggling with something specific (prestrafes, strafes, ssj, sync etc.) I will offer my advice and assistance, even letting them spec me as I detail how to do those things until they are able to understand and replicate said skills. This allows me to make many connections with the community and make their entire experience more enjoyable. Not only that but it also ensures that I am online for longer in case any issues arise during that time. I am also at home for most of my day and up late at night so if a mod were needed in the server to ban someone, or change a map or something, I can be online in under 2 minutes to fix any problems instantly. I also believe that i would be the most active staff member as im on the bhop server every day of the week for multiple hours at a time.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: - Helping players improve their bhop skills
- Helping players on problems not related to their bhop skills (showing them bhop routes, unknown commands or how holding a weapon makes them slower)
- Been an active member of the KZG community for 4.5+ years
- Friendly with staff and other members

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 14 days 14:37:49 hours

Vouching staff member/s: MrAwesome, Natu and Kaserbeam
Vouching player/s: Water, Chungie, ❥ colour, stevecahill (millez), Lara, Mamaboff, Subaeruginosa, ♥ Kjaetlyn ♥

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi TRADING | Bing Bong Boing,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+rep

got an ssj clip? 🙏

average sync: 🙏

gain %: 🙏

ssj pb: 🙏

strafe eff%: 🙏

counterstrafe status: 🙏

yes.

BHOP ENJOYER

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management