SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] BravestPrawn's Moderator Application

BravestPrawn

Current Steam Name: BravestPrawn
Steam ID: STEAM_76561198364484129
Discord Handle: UP SYNDROME#2914

Description of myself: YO,
I am a happy, friendly, kind of fucking weird, usually up beat person (we all have you days). My humour is kinda scuffed I'm a true blue Auzzie gamer with more friendly less of a cunty personality. I am tall only on the weekends and love a good chat.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Ah yeah I kind of know how to surf and dat so I like chatting with the newer player to try help them get a better understanding of the mechanics of surf and like helping the complete stages and or maps as I remember when I started surfing I religiously held down the W key which as we all know isn't the play. I very much enjoy participating in the sometimes normal but usually munted conversations that take place on this magnificent server, because as stated earlier I love a good chat.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: So far I have helped some newer players to the best of my abilities, participated in convos, and have had a smashing time overall.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 4days 47hours 37minutes 41seconds and counting BABY!!!

Vouching staff member/s:  
Vouching player/s: shit idk

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi BravestPrawn,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

4 minutes ago, Snubbs said:

Didnt say i would lmao

This is not a good indication! Prospective staff members should not be deceptive on their applications...

Awww, That's a bit of a stitch up. 

But my apologies Snubbs I was under the understanding that you were ok with being a reference. But I am also a little confused to why the house are a problem as I was informed that there was a casual that is a trial Mod. 

And for the record Nasreddin my dear friend, it wasn't my intention to be deceptive. Personally you should be a normal person to be a Mod not someone with a stick up their ass, I intend this with utmost respect. 

luv you long time. 

45 minutes ago, BravestPrawn said:

Awww, That's a bit of a stitch up. 

But my apologies Snubbs I was under the understanding that you were ok with being a reference. But I am also a little confused to why the house are a problem as I was informed that there was a casual that is a trial Mod. 

And for the record Nasreddin my dear friend, it wasn't my intention to be deceptive. Personally you should be a normal person to be a Mod not someone with a stick up their ass, I intend this with utmost respect. 

luv you long time. 

To whom it may concern;

I do not believe your response is indicative of the level of responsibility required to be a Trial Moderator. After consultation with the fair madam, Snubbs, I was given a far greater understanding of the situation. It appears that claimed investitures of confidence were plainly mythical! Further, I abhor your attempts to identify what is or is not inside my body. That is between myself and God. Perhaps also whoever else is in the room.

Regards, KZG Moderator Nasreddin.

• Shocked weeb 1
  • Pepe 1

On 27/10/2021 at 9:34 PM, Nasreddin said:

To whom it may concern;

I do not believe your response is indicative of the level of responsibility required to be a Trial Moderator. After consultation with the fair madam, Snubbs, I was given a far greater understanding of the situation. It appears that claimed investitures of confidence were plainly mythical! Further, I abhor your attempts to identify what is or is not inside my body. That is between myself and God. Perhaps also whoever else is in the room.

Regards, KZG Moderator Nasreddin.

My dear fellow, 

I do believe that if god may grace me with the change of heart of my superiors that shall lead to the promotion of my status that I will uphold the utmost responsibility. I believe that I can up hold the law and make sure all participants of the server are present with the most enjoyment possible. With regards to the need of responsibility I do believe that I have the needed capability to hold this title, As I will make sure to hold this position with the status that it has and guarantee that it will not be misused. I am also willing to learn and take this very seriously, but I do also think that applying for this role should be like handing in a resume as it should be fun as it relates to a game. I only wish to be trial mod due to the utmost enjoy that I receive from the participation on this server. 

I do also formally apologise about the assumption of what may or may not lie within you body and wish to receive a invitation to the room in the circumstance that this information may be found out in. 

With deepest wishes of prosperity 

Yours truly, 

Among Us Finger xoxo. 

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management