SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Sorry guys my time has come...

Clifford

Hey Guys.... 

Many of you might know the name, maybe the face too.

The time has come for this big kid to move on and move past previous hobbies.

As one of the longest serving members of the current staff team apart from @skyprah, @My Name is Tito, @ReedaNZ, @drk, @Mr Awesome

I can say it was an honor to see KZG grow from its 3 surf servers to its current glory. KZG has now grown to more than 37+ servers, hosting games in multiple regions.

The current staff team is held together by amazing people such as the management team and the head administrators for each server group. Without people like this our community would be nonexistent. Through the 6 years I have been part of KZG I enjoyed seeing so many new faces and sometimes old faces wandering about this digital space.

I’d like to thank a few previous admins that were there when I started and showed me the ropes.

@B1N, @Thrasher, @dopescope, @RetroViper . Thank you for teaching me how to help this community and allowing me to watch these servers grow.

Id also like to thank some current staff: @skyprah, @ReedaNZ, @drk, @My Name is Tito, @JDee, @Diamond, @Kor, @Samuukxs. Thank you for being so amazing and putting up with me, I enjoyed being part of this amazing team! <3

I’m happy to leave knowing I’ve never once got a staff report, a true legend amongst many.

I’ll be on from time to time, like a Pokémon. Catch me when I show up.

On a sad note, it is time to say goodbye one last time. I enjoyed my stay, was a good 5 yrs. <3 

Cheers,

Clifford The Big Red Communist.

:harambe: :silver: 

You will be missed by everyone Clifford. You dedicated soo much of your time into this community and you will never be forgotten. I wish only the best for you mate and I hope to still see you around.

Love ya, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

Bye Clifford. Thanks to watching you gamba. I gamba now. Win big. Loss big. I hope you steer forward to your dreams and aspirations. bye bye!

Wow, Thanks mate. You Been a huge factor in the servers the past 5+years of KZG., especially combat surf. We had issues the first few years but once the mob left,  you matured yourself. Great to see how you have progressed, wish you all the best..