SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] King Mort's Moderator Application

King Mort

Current Steam Name: King Mort
Steam ID: STEAM_76561199037729412
Discord Handle: KING MORT#8800

Description of myself: I've recently started playing surf and am loving it, im on at least 3 days if not more like 5-6 a week
Love having conversations and talking to people on surf
Have already made a bunch of friends on surf (Snubbs, Apollo, Nas, Console, Mamba)

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Have 2 world records! (Longest time on kisune nb and on andromeda), Can provide entertainment (play guitar and sing) and start conversations to keep a nice vibe in the voice chat, Can help people out when theyre stuck on surf maps.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Have joined the discord and brought people to the server when completing kitsune nb in 2 hours

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 3 days & 24 hours

Vouching staff member/s: Snubbs, Mamba
Vouching player/s: Birds arent real, Suburban dude 23

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi King Mort,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• yosh changed the title to [SKILL SURF] King Mort's Moderator Application
1 minute ago, Ohjesse said:

Have already made a bunch of friends on surf (Snubbs, Apollo, Nas, Console, Mamba) What about me>:((

YES U TOO JESSE I FORGOT

-rep pls no, mort you literally asked me last night if you could put me on your vouch list and i said no

c.gif

♡ you're making me blush. ♡

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management