SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SINGAPORE] ajw.'s Moderator Application

ajw.

Current Steam Name: ajw.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:467388984
Discord Handle: ajw#8859

Description of myself: I am a Gold Nova 3 player from Asia and am really good at communicating with people. I am also pretty good at cs if I say so myself.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I am really friendly to players in the servers and am usually telling new players the rules and stuff. I can also help to ensure that everyone in the community is good to each other. I like memeing around and make the server a very comfortable place for players in the servers. I like playing {Retake Executes #1 128t [PRIME/WS/KNIFE] killzone.gg ♚} and made many good friends, like Sora, Dexzz and punchline.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Telling newcomers the rules of the servers.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 72 Hours

Vouching staff member/s: Soru
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi ajw.,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

This guy is a honest and active player in the server reports to the staff when someone is breaking a rule and yeah I trust this guy would be a huge help to the community server +rep from me

+rep

I'm glad you're having clean record on both bans & comms and that's gives you a merit points on your applications toward joining the staff team.

By hearing good reviews from others staff, is a +rep from me 

Hope you could improve yourself once your applications might or not be accepted. 

Good luck on your applications

God Bless You Have A Nice Day Ahead... 

Λ(遠゚ニ)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management