SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Fixing 1v1 Arena Servers.

Crikey

I think there is a massive issue in 1v1 arena right now and that's cheaters and lack of admins. I have played around 6 hours of 1v1 arena in the past 3 days and have only seen 1 admin which stayed on for around 10 minutes max. I think if more active admins/mods were constantly online there would be less cheaters on the server as they would be banned much quicker and easier. I have run in to some problems also with the !calladmin command as it doesn't pull up anything when you type in the command. All i'm trying to say is 

Fix !calladmin

Get more admins/mods that actually play 

Hey mate, the !calladmin command should be fixed in the near future, and I am sorry that it has been broken for some time. Please note that if there is a cheater on, you can make a support ticket on our discord which 100% of the time will prompt a response in the form of someone hopping on or if you provide evidence, someone being banned. I also agree with the point you made about more AIM staff who play 1v1, this is true, and we have applications open for anyone wanting to become a staff member. Have a good one.

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

Hello, Thanks for responding. I would love to join the discord but im unsure how i was banned. I wondered why i wasnt in the discord anymore any way you can find out why i was banned would love a reasoning as i have no recall of why so.

1 minute ago, Crikey said:

Hello, Thanks for responding. I would love to join the discord but im unsure how i was banned. I wondered why i wasnt in the discord anymore any way you can find out why i was banned would love a reasoning as i have no recall of why so.

What's your discord tag please. Thanks.

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

Wow, is that the real crikey who used to spam de_rats with us on minigames, back when it was popping. 👍

BHOP ENJOYER

• Diamond locked this topic