SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JUMP] paratheus (may have been para, parafyre)'s Unban Appeal

paraFyre

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: paratheus (may have been para, parafyre)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:119394351
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:119394351
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: para#2622

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? JUMP
What server did you receive the punishment on? BHOP Servers, not certain which ones, may be all, and possibly KZ servers also

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: Steam group ban wipe

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Hello, I am part of a steam group called IMK (Intellectual Mum Kissers). Some of my old friends that I barely associate with anymore, trolled (I believe) the Owner of KZG, not sure who it is. I honestly cannot remember what they said or did, it might've been 2-3 years ago if not more. I think because so many members of our group were egging on and trolling the owner, someone decided to ban wipe the entire steam group, with me included. I believe I haven't done anything worth being banned for, although I can understand why it would be easier to ban the whole group in one move. I was not involved in the trolling, and do not engage much with the troll-ers, please consider unbanning me.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi paraFyre,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hello Para,

thanks for making an unban appeal, i believe the team is looking into this.

i would like to vouch for this person as i have known him quite awhile now.

good luck.

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

Your ban can not be appealed until you have left the steam group. 

It was a group ban placed on all players in that group, as such, it cannot be appealed until the player has left said steam group. 

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

• 1 month later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management