SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Tomcos's Moderator Application

Tomcos

Current Steam Name: Tomcos
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62713441
Discord Handle: Tomcos#7799

Description of myself: I am a easy to go person that is able to have a chat with anyone that want to. I am objectively average at surf, but will attempt to help and encourage others whenever they ask or need it. I try to be a good figure within the KZG Surf servers, try bring a bit of light to the world everyday.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: - Unbiased view of a situation
- Caring, kind and passionate
- Able to understand issues and go forward and resolve them
- Be a welcoming member of the community
- Defusal of hostile situations

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I have personally reported people for unacceptable behaviour and helped two staff members in assisting with providing evidence against people who were targeting and harassing a new member of the community.
I do plan to donate at some point in the near future if that is important.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: Stats website is not functioning properly. Apox 50-60 hours

Vouching staff member/s: N/A
Vouching player/s: N/A

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Tomcos,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey tom!
Thanks for applying,
I'll leave this open for a bit and see what other staff members think :)
best of luck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

I've seen Tomcos once or twice, and he seems like a nice enough guy. I would probably wait a bit and see if he's still on regularly over the next month or so, as I haven't seen enough of him to be able to make a proper judgement - but what I have seen has been positive (but it was over the span of 30 mins to an hour).

Maybe some others have seen more of him? I'm never really on at night so we might just not cross paths much.

I agree with Skoll and Tides, I haven’t seen him online enough to be able to make a judgment but from what I’ve seen he is a cool guy. Good app, can see a lot of effort put into this. good luck!

Hey Tomcoss, 
After chatting to our mod/admin team about his app, we have decided that we'd like to see more of you before accepting.
So It's not a no, But a not right now.
Once we see you around on the servers more and get to know you and how you interact with the community it will be an easier decision to make.
You have a good afternoon though :D
- JD

JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management