SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SINGAPORE] ronnie pickering's Moderator Application

RonniePickering

Current Steam Name: ronnie pickering
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:99467465
Discord Handle: RONNIE PICKERING#8932

Description of myself: I am a casual csgo gamer and also a cs undergraduate, currently residing in Malaysia for studies. I am fluent in English and Arabic, I understand some Malay. I have had experience being an admin on Counter Strike: source on UK Clan that goes by the name ]HeLL[. I also have experience being super admin on a previously co-owned server on Garry's Mod (TTT).

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Me being mod on kzg will ensure less rule breaking and a friendlier environment.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I always encourage people to be friendly, I like suggesting what the community wants and I am actively enforcing the server rules.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 323 Hours

Vouching staff member/s: Shockblade, Kaxxzy
Vouching player/s: Jes, shiro, sakura, etc.

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi RonniePickering,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+rep

Regarding your application

Looks like you have a clean ban & comms record, keep it up on being a good player, having high amount of play time have proven how much of dedication u putting into the server 

Is a +rep from me because you have some experience on manage some community server and a friendly player as you have written on your application.

Thanks You and Have A Nice Day Ahead

Good Luck on your application 

God Bless You

• Like 1

Λ(遠゚ニ)

+rep 

This guy is honest about his reports  and he has really good playtime on this server and we are open for any good players who are willing to help and  make this server enjoyable to play with others and he has experience from his past.

so its a +rep from me 

• Like 1

+Rep

Hi RonniePickering,

Based on your application souly, you ticked all my boxes in the aspect of a potential staff member which are. Typed up the application correctly and filled in properly, no punishments issued on yourself, chat logs are good and having used the vouching system properly and those vouches responding here with good feedback.

good luck 👍

• Like 1

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management