SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] PellegrinoPapi's Moderator Application

PellegrinoPapi

Current Steam Name: PellegrinoPapi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:556524547
Discord Handle: ClitYeastwood76#8422

Description of myself: Sardonic, Satirical and Sarcastic most of the time. Serious when the situation demands it. Fairly Average at CS:GO with all my previous accounts amassing around 2.8k hours in-game across a span of around 6 years (long breaks and such). I live in Australia and I am currently studying a Bachelors Honors degree in Psychology.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Past experience as a moderator/admin/founder of a previous group called "Team Benevolent" allowed me to strengthen communication skills. The ability to calmly defuse situations between players in-game and sometimes between staff. I'm quite friendly to people and never lose my patience or temper with players asking for help or staff. I understand the duties that are expected of moderators and I am prepared to fulfill those duties if need be.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I've reminded players of rules, helped make the server an enjoyable experience, minimized potential psychological damage to players by handicapping my game-play and allowing people to enjoy the server (joke.... or is it?) and overall contributed to a healthy gaming environment for people to thrive and be friends in.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: ~8 days

Vouching staff member/s: "d i s f k n g u y"
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi PellegrinoPapi,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hi ClitYeastwood,

I am going to give you mutual rep meaning neither - or + rep due to the following factors

• Unfortunately your forums account is only 2 hours old, as per the requirements on when applying for staff it states: either have posted 10 times or have held a forums account for 1 month (to me this means you only created and viewed our forums to apply).
  • I don't recall interacting with you much if not any (i personally do only Casual Comp so that may explain that).
  • Your hours on the KZG server is appealing (to me at least) we need some more active staff in my opinion.
  • your chat & punishment history is pretty good and what you want to see in potential staff members.

i wish you all the best in the application period of the potential first trial of becoming a staff of KZG. GOOD LUCK.

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

18 hours ago, ruthles_kila said:

Hi ClitYeastwood,

I am going to give you mutual rep meaning neither - or + rep due to the following factors

• Unfortunately your forums account is only 2 hours old, as per the requirements on when applying for staff it states: either have posted 10 times or have held a forums account for 1 month (to me this means you only created and viewed our forums to apply).
  • I don't recall interacting with you much if not any (i personally do only Casual Comp so that may explain that).
  • Your hours on the KZG server is appealing (to me at least) we need some more active staff in my opinion.
  • your chat & punishment history is pretty good and what you want to see in potential staff members.

i wish you all the best in the application period of the potential first trial of becoming a staff of KZG. GOOD LUCK.

I appreciate the kind words. To be completely honest the choice to become a moderator was a spur of the moment thing. I have been on the forums before regarding potential updates coming to the retake servers and posts made by friends. However, I won't lie and admit that, yes, I made this account purely to become a Moderator and while I did read the rules regarding staff applications I didn't want to post 10 times just for the sake of posting and 1 month of waiting is quite a while.

Anyway this is kind of a transparent explanation regarding that section of your comment for both you and any other staff that may see this.

Again I appreciate the kind words and since I'm getting more into Casual Comp I hope to see you soon on KZG servers.

Allah Al Hafiz <3

• Squidward Dab 1

1 hour ago, onemacros said:

Not sure why but this application feels hastily put together or even a joke which to me is indicative of your ability to be a member of staff.  for now neutral rep but good luck though

Hello!

It took me around 40 minutes to write. I don't really know how long I should've taken but considering it is exam season right now I didn't aim to spend more than an hour on the application. Also it is not a joke, although I started applying with a "F*ck it, why not" attitude I assure you I am serious about the application and the responsibilities that may fall unto me if I potentially get approved. I understand the concern especially considering my name, and maybe the fact that I pointed out that I'm sarcastic doesn't help, but rest assured it is all 100% serious.... well maybe 99% serious 😉 (<------ That was a joke). Also you never know having a Muslim on the staff may expand diversity a little haha!

All jokes aside I appreciate the kind words and hope to see you on the KZG Aim servers!

Allah Al Hafiz <3

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management