SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] ✪ sw@e's Unban Appeal

Swae

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: ✪ sw@e
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:604243809
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:604243809
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: none
Discord Handle: swae lee#7483

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AIM
What server did you receive the punishment on? Casual Competitive

What staff member issued the punishment: No idea doesnt come up on source bans

Ban Reason: doxxing?

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Well first off to be quite honest have no idea who I doxed, I don't recall doxing anyone or myself in the server. I was a regular user before being banned I'm pretty familiar with the rules. I've only been muted once in my KZG experience and it was for having music in my background which I believe they consider that mic spamming. At the time I wasn't aware of the volume of music being played throughout my house being to loud and it wasn't brought to my attention by an admin nor mod, I was just simply muted. I believe it was only a 30 minute mute which was completely fine at the time although I have seen in the past people come into servers mic spam and only get 15 minutes mutes but never the less that was in the past. Now the whole permanent ban this is pretty new to me cause at first it said 7 days which I wasn't happy about cause I had ranks to uphold within various servers such as surf being (potential) and Casual comp being (top 300) and lastly AWP being (top 200) I believe. When the 7 day punishment was completed I was pretty excited to get back on KZG servers and rejoin my fellow players in the community only to find out it was a Permanent Ban which I think is totally out of it with no one informing me and me having to find out for myself on the KZG website. I was blown away seeing Permanent Ban next to my username as I only play KZG on Counter-Strike Global Offensive and when I'm not playing on KZG I'm at work. So to have that striped away from me is beyond this planet. Please take into consideration what I have put forward to you as you have read everything with an open mind and a clear conscious. I would be deeply honored to get back into the KZG community and join the reset of the fellow KZG community. CHEERS Sw@e

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi Swae,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey mate, I appreciate the detailed appeal you have made. However, it is evident in your chat logs that you doxxed the real name of a previous staff member multiple times. I find it hard to believe that you don't recall what happened as you were banned off the server as soon as you doxxed the staff member. We take any form of doxxing very seriously of both players and staff as people shouldn't have their privacy violated, especially in a public setting. You are welcome to make another appeal in 3 months, but if you seriously still don't understand the reasoning behind your ban, you can contact me on discord.

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management