SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[OTHER] ✪JHacks's Unban Appeal

JHacks

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: ✪JHacks
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4717190
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:4717190
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: none
Discord Handle: JHacks#3966

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? OTHER
What server did you receive the punishment on? Casual Comp

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: WallHack

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Well I should be unbanned based on the fact that I was banned without any evidence or reason other than being better than silvers. Why would I hack on a community server with all my games and hours and inventory that's a lot of money to lose over CSGO. Speaking of my account I have owned it since I was 5 (2005) so that's a long time for no VAC bans. To explain all the comments on my profile most of them are there because 1. its funny 2. IT MAKES PEOPLE THINK IM CHEATING 3. Most of the people that commented are low ranks because I normally play with my mates that are lower ranks, which makes me a smurf my rank should be LE/DMG but I gave up on matchmaking a long time ago. I personally believe that a week or two week ban would have been enough because I understand that good players can draw away the low rank players and you want to keep your servers populated but an indefinite ban without evidence just seems wrong to me but I wont tell you how to run your servers. The YouTube clip I posted was shortly before the initial ban, the clip was recorded with the shadow play replay button. I also have other clips but they have audio playing over them if you want me to upload them to YouTube I can if you need them. In conclusion I want to be unbanned due to actually enjoying your retake servers and surf servers but mostly because I feel like it was an unfair permanent ban, short time ban I would have been cool with but that's in the past. if you unban me thank you very much I can go back to enjoying your servers but if not that's ok, at least I know I tried to be unbanned. Thanks for your time
✪JHacks.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: YES, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BBJVRMVM1s

• Bot

Hi JHacks,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey mate, thanks for making an appeal. Let me clarify that we would never ban someone for being too good at the game and destroying silvers. That is perfectly fine as any skill level can play and have fun on our servers. In your case, the staff member who issued the punishment legitimately thought you were cheating. You were not banned because you were too good. After reviewing the evidence, I have concluded that it wasn't conclusive enough to keep you banned. Your ban should now be lifted, and I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam