SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

synN's Member Application

Synn

Current Steam Name: synN
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:92263357
Discord Handle: synn#7287

Description of myself: I just play games a bit to much, lots of free-time till I go study, I also like food, pasta on top!

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I've done a few reports, boosted the server for more than 2 months, also am in the process of making a video for KZG.

Play time on Killzone Gaming: Retakes, 1v1 Arena & Awp + BHOP Easy & Surf

I have read the Community Rules: YES
I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES

• Bot

Hi Synn,

We wish you all the best in your Member Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Member Application Process usually takes between 1-2 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

You have only been playing on KZG servers for a month. With some more time I can defiantly see you becoming a member of this community. 

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management