SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Goose's Moderator Application

gxxse

Current Steam Name: Goose
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:510160387
Discord Handle: Cookiies#1111

Description of myself: I like to describe myself as an inclusive individual, always ready to have a laugh and a chat, but I also have a strong work ethic when it comes to serious matters. I like to think I am decent at surf, currently sitting around 150 hours, being ranked ~2000.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: My patience allows me to help others with the most tedious of tasks, as well as my understanding of urgency when needed.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I have spent many nights teaching new players basic surf techniques, who then went on to beat T1 maps, and continue playing on the server. I pride myself on being vocally active in ingame VC, contributing to conversation.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 4 days 20:33:00 hours

Vouching staff member/s: Wranger
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

get busy living or get busy living, dying isn't in the itinerary 

• Bot

Hi gxxse,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management