SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

PARO - An Introduction to Madness

PARO

Why Hello There!

My name is PARO, crazy huh? 
A little about me, in an easy list form:

• 23 years old (feels like 40 though)
  • I work as an IT Consultant in a major TELCO business
  • Used to host web servers & game servers through LINUX & Windows dedis.
  • Used to script mods & extensions for GTA 5 RP Servers, and used to be an active member of the administration team on one (It's a toxic place to be, don't do it)
  • I'm Danish (That's in Europe)
  • No I don't speak German
  • No Denmark isn't in Germany
  • Been playing CS since the 1.6 days, surfing since CS:S (I still miss surf_japan_v2)
  • Used to play in the CEVO Semi-Pro leagues with a team in 2015, I was bad back then, I'm still bad now
  • I collect High Float items, and currently hold the #1 Highest Float M4A1 ST Dark Water (Which is also #5 in the world)

Other than that, there's not much to say. I make music, I enjoy long walks on the water, and swimming in the sand. My humor is worse than the state of GPU prices, I make bad life decision based on poor judgement, and I spend way too much money on CS:GO skins (please don't tell my accountant)

Well. That's it for me! See you on the surf servers, we all know Easy #2 is the best (Jd agrees) 

Hi Paro,

welcome to the KZG family, we hope you are enjoying our servers and we hope to maybe see you out some scripts to good use 😉  

I hope to see you around the server and if there are any issues you ever have dont be afraid to let me know

-Eastie

1 hour ago, itsEastie said:

Hi Paro,

welcome to the KZG family, we hope you are enjoying our servers and we hope to maybe see you out some scripts to good use 😉  

I hope to see you around the server and if there are any issues you ever have dont be afraid to let me know

-Eastie

Thanks Eastie. Well if you ever encounter a bug you can't seem to fix, you know where to find me 😉

And you will 100% find me on the surf Easy #2 server :D 

1 hour ago, Ohjesse said:

Thats right >:)

I feel a love from the Skill Surf Community already, this is both scary and great at the same time :))