SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] 420* | VULCAN's Moderator Application

Ent1ty_331

Current Steam Name: 420* | VULCAN
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5779348
Discord Handle: 420* | VULCAN#2462

Description of myself:  I'm a pretty easy guy and good to get along with, however, if I feel like someone's having a go at me, I will ask them why and usually try to figure things out.
I've been playing csgo since 2019 and has been one of my favourite games since I first placed hands on it and feel like I'm an alright player.
My personal activities include karate, hip-hop, sword training, playing guitar and bass and playing games.
I'm a very concentrated person and when i put my mind to it I can achieve unthinkable things in my standard, I also like to have full details of thinks and certain instructions so then i can deal with it the right way.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I can bring also 12/7 online time on kzg discord/ calladmin. I like to try to get to the players level of things and try to figure out whats happen or why its twigged them to do what they did.
I also try to get along with other staff and make new friends.
I try to be interactive with the community and try to satisfy them and also conducting them the right way.
I will be using my perms right and not mucking around with abusing them like last time. I feel that this break has enabled me to grasp my emotions and make a better me in most cases.
and I will give 100% effort into getting any sort of situation done and will call help if i must need help to make sure I do things right.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I was formerly a trial mod, but because of my silly actions I got removed fairly quickly. I'm hoping you guys will give a second chance and this so then I can prove myself I've made huge improvements.
I usually am on KZG and like to explore other servers and see what the community is like in other servers.
I always tell higher placement admins if something is wrong if something is glitching/ not doing what its supposed to be doing.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 10 days 09:43:09 hours

Vouching staff member/s: Voltic
Vouching player/s: Devourr, Lompo

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by Diamond

• Bot

Hi VULCAn,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• yosh changed the title to [AIM] 420* | VULCAN's Moderator Application
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management