SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Dennis's Moderator Application

Dennis

Current Steam Name: Dennis
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:110211355
Discord Handle: YoungRichDennis#0001

Description of myself: I am currently studying software engineering and working part time, in my free time I'm almost guaranteed to be surfing on one of the KZG servers, typically Easy #2.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I often play after work, where I finish after midnight, and when I get on there often isn't anyone to moderate the server. I have heard a lot of micspam and racism after 2am and I'd definitely like to help resolve that. I've also got a bit of experience with a range of programming languages (Python, C, C++, C#, JavaScript) so I could help out with back end stuff if it was ever needed.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I've taught a few people how to surf and how to get better, and I show people the surf timer commands and how to bind them if they need help. I'd also like to think that I've helped to improve people's experience on the server by making them laugh and encouraging them when they're struggling with maps.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 12 days 57 hours alive time

Vouching staff member/s: Eastie, Jesse
Vouching player/s: Daichi, Mist

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Dennis,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Ive seen dennis a lot on the server and i've mostly seen him been kind and nice if not always seen him be nice to people like eastie said i think when dennis learns how to be mod and knows all the rules and when to mute hed be a good staff member

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management