SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] got dat Glonk 19's Moderator Application

Ferret

Current Steam Name: got dat Glonk 19
Steam ID: STEAM_76561198322269641
Discord Handle: Fewet#2172

Description of myself: 5'2, 8.9k hours STRICTLY on the KZG network, very cool inteligent, VERY attractive

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: i can probably increase the admin abuse to an all time high but more importantly i can be the staff teams little discord kitten!!

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I have single handedly increased racism on the KZG Network by 10%

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 8.9k hours (chad sht)

Vouching staff member/s: JD JD JD JD JD JD JD
Vouching player/s: Dennis dennise jesse eastie skyp levi beefy itsEastie Samuukxs drk Voltic Diamond TRADING | Bing Bong Boing Plooto xApollo #toehunter Ohjesse Mamba Mentality Wranger sandals ioutrankyou Tris mist Duffman cornrow Dennis reubenwoof Jess Tigger Pulls the T

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: NO
I have read the Community Rules: NO

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Ferret,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management