SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] g00s3's Moderator Application

g00s3

Current Steam Name: g00s3
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:176417478
Discord Handle: g00s3#0540

Description of myself: I am an older gamer, been playing online games since last millennium xD. I mostly play on the weekends as old man life doesn't allow for much play time during the week. I enjoy KZG servers to chill out away from competitive play on Faceit or matchmaking.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Being a lot older than most people playing CS these days, I am (hopefully) more mature and reasonable than many of them. I've never had an issue with any admins or other players to my knowledge, and just wish to help moderate and better the community I spend many hours playing in. I tend to play at times when there are not a lot, if any, admins on, which can make things difficult when you get a cheater, troll or other antisocial person in your game.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Donating member, chatting in Discord (a bit), adding people from KZG servers and playing other modes with them and chatting etc.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 8 days 03:03:09 hours

Vouching staff member/s: Revers3
Vouching player/s: Toshiyaki

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi g00s3,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

I do see you on from time to time and haven’t had a bad experience with you. You seem like a nice person, I think you’d be a good fit for the team. I’ll give you a 

+REP 

+REP
Great guy, i always see him on kzg servers.  Absolute retake god!
Importantly he is dedicated, mature and 100 perfect a great fit in my opinion to the AIM staff team. He has great experience and is always active. I find hes a really positive person to be around with when playing cs :)

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management