SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Resign as Admin

Shocker

It is a sad day for me to resign as a kzg admin but im nearing college right now and i need to focus on my life goals right about now but it was fun while it lasted and i would also like to thank the ones who gave an opportunity to play and moderate to the server and his name Sammukxs ,you were a good mentor that taught me a lot of things on this server and it was a pleasure playing and moderating your server , it was a blast for me to play among others while following the rules you corrected my mistakes on the server when i did and you gave me a chance and helped me become admin to further help your server and i was very grateful to this day though i may  need to resign for me to move forward in life but i may come back to play again either as a player or staff again.Bye Bye Reaction GIF by Jimmy Arca

• Sad 2

Thanks for everything Obiwan. You were a great staff member. I hope to see you back one day. 😢

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam