SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] NoSkill, Nigersaurus, something like that - Unban Appeal

???????

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: NoSkill, Nigersaurus, something like that
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:493074003
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:493074003
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: .
Discord Handle: West#3324

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? Probably Noob Surf

What staff member issued the punishment: Drk

Ban Reason: Reffer to silence reason + trying to evade with vip joinmsg

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Honestly, If I am remembering correctly I only changed my VIP join message once which was just to let people know I was permanently Muted/gagged. In no way was I trying to evade the Silence as it was deserved as I did talk a lot of shit. The one part that didn't make sense is the abusing staff part, I admit I did do so before this ban but had gotten punished already for it, the only staff I can remember talking to around the time was Drk and that was through discord. I accept responsibility for the silence but I do feel as if the trying to evade part which got me banned was stretching it a bit. In the 5 or so months that I have been banned, I would like to think that I have matured, though I do admit I still have some of my old tendencies. At the end of the day, this will most likely be rejected but I have to take the chance that maybe It will get accepted. If not, have a good one and just remember, at least im not Randy.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi ???????,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• JDee changed the title to [SKILL SURF] NoSkill, Nigersaurus, something like that'https://kzg.gg/forum/topic/10848-skill-surf-noskill-nigersaurus-something-like-thats-unban-appeal/?do=getNewComments Unban Appeal
  • JDee changed the title to [SKILL SURF] NoSkill, Nigersaurus, something like that - Unban Appeal

Hey Noskill,
I'm going to unban you but I will be putting a perm silence on the account.
You are able to make a forum post 3 months from now if you wish to have the perm silence lifted (April 16th) 
In the 3 months of time you will be able to play chat and voice restricted, I do not want to see name changing to evade the silence or any new punishments come up when I look over your account.
I also would like you to change your steam name before joining the servers.

Looking forward to see you turn over a new leaf, please don't make me regret this un-ban though.
-JD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management