SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

After almost 4 years as a staff member, the time has come.

onemacros

Gday folks

After almost 4 years and hundreds of hours of game time, its finally time for me to resign as an aim admin. When I first joined in 2019 I was an active member striving to create a good environment for people to enjoy cs:go. These last couple months outside of gaming have been busy and I simply don't have the time anymore, but I'd like to think I've done my part and been a friendly and approachable individual in the community over the years. All good things come to an end and its been a pleasure to have been part of the tightly knit aim staff group.

Notable mention of @Samuukxs who has done incredible work in his time as admin and manager and is one of the only people I've seen actually push for change in KZG aim. And of course shout out to the real ones @disfknguy, Ratty and RetroViper. 

GG WP

1macros

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Thanks for all your time and dedication towards KZG mate. I wish you all the best for your future endeavours and hopefully I'll still see you around. 

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

rip m$ you will be missed mlad

good luck with all of your future endevours and dont be a stranger send us a message whenever you're around

<3