SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Goose's Moderator Application

gxxse

Current Steam Name: Goose
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:510160387
Discord Handle: Cookiies#1111

Description of myself: I like to describe myself as an inclusive individual, always ready to have a laugh and a chat. I enjoy helping others unconditionally. I also have no issue working independently and as a team

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I am patient, a key quality in conflict resolution. I also take pride in my sense of urgency to serious maters.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Helping countless players with server issues, teaching them to surf and keeping players aware of server rules, as I am on active regularly.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 10d 3H

Vouching staff member/s: Eastie<3
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

get busy living or get busy living, dying isn't in the itinerary 

• Bot

Hi gxxse,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+rep - known Goose a while, super nice fellow, gets along with most people, and most recognisable by his asmr microphone that he has lmao, ive noticed he tends to let people know what theyre doing wrong, and informing them of what the rules are and what they should and shouldnt be doing, i think hed make a great addition to the skill surf staff team! :)

Good luck goose!

+rep ive seen goose on a lot more lately since his last application and now that i know him i think that he is a kind person and like eastie said he informs people if they are doing something wrong.

Good luck!

I've seen Goose on a few times, but not enough to form a solid opinion either way. Considering he made a  mod application a bit over a month ago and incorrectly listed a staff member as vouching for him, I'd like that to be clarified before I'd give a +rep (though it's probably just an honest mistake)...

Also, maybe change the banner on your KZG profile, I know it's just a meme but seems to be in poor taste and wouldn't give me a great first impression of you if I was to just look at your forum profile.

Edit: the profile banner isn't as bad when viewed on mobile.

Edit 2: Banner has been changed, seems like a nice guy open to feedback.

Haven’t seen goose on much but I can tell he put effort into this application, and considering the feedback from eastie and Jesse I would say he would make a good staff member. The few times I’ve seen him on (and had sound) he has been a good player and I’ve seen only good things from him. Look forward to seeing you on more and good luck 😉 

You had an application i denied back on the 13th of December, there must be 3 months between staff apps.

Please wait 3 months then apply again.

Thanks,

JD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management