SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

It's me, Linden!

Linden

also sometimes referred to as Grandpa, Health or Budget David Attenborough. I am a 23 year-old linguistics student from Frankfurt, Germany who has been thoroughly fascinated by the Counter-Strike community and its characters ever since I first started exploring community servers in CS:S in the 2010's.

My all-time favourite past-time activities are playing the drums as well as talking about, practicing and competing in the sport of weightlifting.  My favourite drink is ginger tea, I don't really have a favourite food or dish, in that regard I'm more of a meat and potatoes kinda guy.

KZG Beginner Surf #2 is where I usually hang out and it's always been great fun. I'm looking forward to finding out what more this community has in store. Cheers!

Hey linden!

hope you’re enjoying your time on the KZG servers, I have had a few chats with you and you seem like a very nice person, if you ever have any problems we are always available to help, hope everything over in Frankfurt is well for you sir!

hope to see you on again soon man,

take it easy,

Eastie :)

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to KZG Linden 😄

Hopefully we can surf together sometime! I’m normally on Easy and Easy #2 but I swing into Beginner sometimes