SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] 4Fit's Moderator Application

4F1t

Current Steam Name: 4Fit
Steam ID: STEAM_76561199025460990
Discord Handle: 4F1t#2698

Description of myself: i am a man that loves to play games like csgo surf and i really enjoy doing that and loves talking to people

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: i am usually online playing games a lot and throughout when I play in Killzone servers like surf I hear lots of people bullying each other and like ear rapers and like people saying wrong things in VC and there was no other moderator around and maybe if I was to be a mod maybe I can do something to that person

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: i have helped lots of people with maps and like stages, while surfing and like helping people that are getting bullied and telling them to mod's and helping them reach help with some mod's

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 5 day and 13 hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi 4F1t,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management