SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Jtom2k's Moderator Application

Jtom2k

Current Steam Name: Jtom2k
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:566792894
Discord Handle: Jtom2k#3466

Description of myself: Well my name is Jackson. I’m almost 22 and I’ve been surfing for about a year. I sell furniture for a living, I’m studying a Bachelor of business, I play guitar, I love anime and I’m a pasta addict.

I’m also experienced on Skill Surf… I’m coming for you Adept peeps.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I’ve run communities in the past / moderated.

ExtremeGamingAU (owner) - Ran multiple servers across Garry’s Mod, Rust, Reign of Kings, Arma 3 and Minecraft for about 2 years.

Girl Gamers (Mod) - A steam group with over 170,000 members. I moderated for about 3-4 months before I decided to step down.

OzzyGaming (Mod) - one of the largest Arma 3 communities, where I was Moderator for around 6 months.

Life of Rome (Lead CM) - In charge of a team moderating the Steam Community Forums and Studio Forums for about 6 months before the game was eventually scrapped.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I will admit I have not done too much, although I tend to side with staff if I people question their actions. I do plan on making a donation since I spend a lot of time on KZG Skill Surf.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: About 100 hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by drk
title

• Bot

Hi Jtom2k,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• drk changed the title to [SKILL] Jtom2k's Moderator Application

Hey Jtom!
Great app, you seem to have a lot of experience moderating and while I haven't had any run-ins with you on server I feel like you could be a good asset to the team.
Shoot me a message on discord - Jd#1037

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management