SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] dabeastry's Moderator Application

dabeastry

Current Steam Name: dabeastry
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:215895016
Discord Handle: dabeastry#9479

Description of myself: High school student, "professional CS player", 85kg bench 1rep max

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: honest, active, fair, heavily reliable

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: reported all players with abusive comms, provided help to everyone who asks for it while surfing,

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 8 + (new account)

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: Nischal (previous top KZG AWP Player)

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi dabeastry,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

-+neutral

I think I’ve seen you on surf a couple times but haven’t chatted with you too much. With only 8 hours to me it feels a little too soon. Which Skill Surf server do you normally surf on? I’ll try to run into you so I can update my vote 😁

Also, do you know your hours for your old account? Or the SteamID | Name?

-rep purely for the fact that I haven't seen u on too much and also like jtom said 8 hours seems to not be a lot and also your last connect was apparently back in august so even if you have been connecting recently i think you needa up ur hours a bit more cos its a tad bit weird your randomly applying now outta the blue. :) 

If this is a new account, may i ask what your old account was?

thanks, 
JD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management