SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] belluga's Unban Appeal

belluga313123

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: belluga
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:536811133
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:536811133
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: None
Discord Handle: belluga#1346

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? Noob surf

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: Doxing threat

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: It was over a year ago that I was banned for doxing on the KZG surf server. I understand that doxxing is a big deal for you as you guys take other players' privacy seriously however this gesture was honestly a poorly timed joke, I believe what happened was that people were talking about inappropriate behaviour and going to people's houses. This offense was a crude remark about a serious matter that will not be brought up again. This offense was also I while ago and I happened to be very young at the time and didn't understand the harm of threatening people over the internet and if I can recall this is the only ever offense to my name

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi belluga313123,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey Belluga, 
After looking at evidence and chatting to the senior staff team, I have decided to lift your perm ban under a few conditions.
- You will have a perm silence put on the account (unable to use voice or chat, but still able to hear and see both), after 3 months you can appeal to have this lifted provided you haven't broken any rules in that time, or attempted to evade this silence eg. name or title changing to communicate.
-Your comms history will be monitored and any repeat behaviors will be punished harshly and may result in your account being permanently banned again.

Please brush up on skill surf rules with this link below to ensure the above does not happen.

That being said, 
Welcome back to skill surf.
-JD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management