SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Ronin's Moderator Application

x-COM FRENY!-INWL-

Current Steam Name: Ronin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:103199743
Discord Handle: DISCORD#XXXX934732007555104768

Description of myself: My name is Colby I have a great sense of humour wanna hear a joke a man walked into a bar...     ouch ! I'm 20 years young my favourite food is Mexican/pizza preferably pepperoni my hobbies include gaming ,helping my pop ,cooking and Netflix I make the best spaghetti bolognaise if i don't say so myself i also  love going to the gym getting those gains and to be honest when I'm not at the gym  I'm either working or playing on the 1v1 sever which I've quite enjoyed playing over the years I've currently lost 15kgs thru hard work and  i am striving for more and more I know in my last application I said I  was 24 but that must have been a mistake I'm 20 born July 18th 2001 and yes I'm well aware that's in the past my language hasn't been the best but from now on I'm going to straighten my attitude and be the best person I can be yes In my bigger days I was prone to anger and made a few bad choices I have now grown since then  and matured and as for my language I'm so sorry like really sorry I'm a changed person now  see everyday as a blessing  .as of my job I'm a fully licensed security guard I look after a buildings at night I also manage shopping centres during the day full of people and at one stage worked at Centrelink so i became used to people disobeying rules and being abusive but since gave up that job to work elsewhere as said above. Yes I'm that mean guy that's enforces people to sign in and wear a mask the reason I say this is because  I think I have the necessary skills needed to be a admin since I know a bit about managing and enforcing rules. As of my ban to be honest with you it was years ago so I don't really know why I was banned and yes I have matured a lot since then. I've never hacked so I know its not from cheating I would never consider cheating as I would loose my gut knife rust coat thru  a vac ban now that i think about it i think the ban may have been because i was playing music in my mic i didn't know at the time that was bannable but I'm now fully aware that's is its and have learnt from my mistakes   . 

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I know how to properly disarm a situation using words normally I use body language or hand signals   to disarm a situation but i not sure how to do that on a computer  I take my job very serious its my oath as a security guard and when its comes to enforcing rules I consider myself quite a pro since i have to do it alot at work and I've played on this sever for the past 4 years so I'm consider myself to be quite loyal. 

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I've helped many people that have asked in the chat how do we change knife how do we change skin and helped them how to navigate and taught them how to do so 

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 13d 14:59h

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by x-COM FRENY!-INWL-
wanted to make my application stand out

• Bot

Hi x-COM FRENY!-INWL-,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Is 20 your actual age? I can see in 2017 you made a staff application and said you were 24. I don't care what your age is, please let me know below if it isn't 20.

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

looking at your previous ban - I'd hope that you have matured since then,  the name that you were using at the time of the ban and now submitting an application is confusing to say the least.

looking at your recent chat logs - there's a pretty fine line between playful banter and shit-talk that keeps community servers fun vs being abusive and bullying other players

out of context, your recent chat history doesn't fill me with confidence that you understand where that line is.

I don't recognise you from the servers, however it would appear you only play 1v1 - which is fine. However, the server group you are applying for is an umbrella of 1v1/retakes/executes/awp - perhaps some more time on the other servers could bolster your application.

I also feel that minimal effort went into this application, generally speaking - we would like to know a bit about you as a person, player and how you would be an asset to the staff team. You may find it beneficial to view past successful applicants here, to give you a better idea of what we are generally looking for.

Also the discrepancy between your two applications regarding your age, as Samuukxs mentioned - would need explaining. 

All things considered - judging this application in a vacuum, without knowing you as a player - I would give this a -neutral rep 

You could improve your application by;

- Addressing your previous ban 

- Providing some more information about yourself

- Spreading your playtime around the rest of the AIM servers

- Stop telling me to check-in when I go to the shopping centre

Good luck with your application,

Should you be successful I look forward to getting to know you, if not - don't be disheartened, reapply after taking on the feedback provided

Hey Ronin, the main reason why this application was denied were due to your chatlogs which were inappropriate for someone wanting to be a staff member. You are more than welcome to re-apply in 3 months time with an improvement in this area.
Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management