SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] va$i's Unban Appeal

vasi

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: va$i
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82771973
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:82771973
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: STEAM_0:0:539581729, STEAM_0:0:621038125
Discord Handle: Not Jayy#1337

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AIM
What server did you receive the punishment on? AWP

What staff member issued the punishment: Samuukxs

Ban Reason: Evading

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: One night, I was bored playing kzg awp with a friend. He then suggested me to go on an alt account and hack with him (shield gang! is the alt that was originally banned). I (stupidly) said yes and for about 10 minutes i was using wallhacks and was shortly banned by an admin. I then went for a few weeks minding my own business playing awp/surf/1v1 as I would normally do on my main (legit). Now I have come to the time where I wanted to apply for mod. I've wanted to be a mod on kzg for a while now but never got round to making a application. I asked a few questions in the discord server and samuuxks looked into my profile and found I was guilty of being banned on an alt account and then banned me on my main. I was so disappointed in myself. I have put lots of time and have had so much fun on all the kzg servers I play. Im truly sorry and I own up for my actions and accept that I have done wrong. I promise I WILL NOT ever use hacks on any of my accounts again. I want to play and enjoy kzg like I have for multiple years now and have fun with my friends without cheating. I hope you understand and thank you.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi vasi,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

I believe you have realised you made a big mistake and are remorseful for your actions. However, your ban for cheating was less than a month ago and you simply haven't had a long enough punishment as of yet for me to consider unbanning you. You are welcome to re-apply for an unban in 3 months time.
Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management