SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Deathrun Mod

Hello Everyone, hope this post finds you well !

wondering if you have considered making a dedicated deathrun server?

I am honestly not sure if the demand for this mod is low hence why there is no server for it,

i am also not going to say I'm sure but i hope this will bring back memories from the beautiful communities we had that played deathrun on CS 1.6

cheers

Screenshot 2022-02-15 230501.png

Im sure that would be really fun but i think the reason they wouldnt do that is just not to many people would play it

We could implement something along those lines on the mini games server but as Jesse stated I don’t think it would have the popularity like it did in the Gmod days.

51 minutes ago, Voltic said:

We could implement something along those lines on the mini games server but as Jesse stated I don’t think it would have the popularity like it did in the Gmod days.

that's a good idea, even tho the minigames server has similar maps that resemble deathrun without the T activating traps it would be good to add more of those maps.

but agreed the demand is not as high nowadays for it to have a dedicated one.

Screenshot 2022-02-15 230501.png

• 1 month later...
  • Diamond locked this topic