SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] ⓂMrⓏZurls2021 #PermaSilencedkzg's Unmute Appeal

sh841

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: ⓂMrⓏZurls2021 #PermaSilencedkzg
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:179306077
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:179306077
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: nope
Discord Handle: ⓂMrⓏZurls2021( ͡°ᴗ͡°)_Skillawper#0765

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? COMBAT SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? reeda

What staff member issued the punishment: reeda

Ban Reason: for being toxic and abusive towards staff member back then

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: i was being an idiot and also being toxic witch is why now im being honest im sorry for being the stupid 1 i have been bullied irl and i couldint stop myself from being mad back then i have been punched and by a classmate of mine that was trying and i shouldint have brought my depressition and anger on servers back then its just i was super immature and i couldint find myself to be mature before witch is 2021 and in dms with staff members like sen and im deeply sorry for the past of me of being dumb stupid aaah immature toxiciity while i was being immature i have been mature this year bc ive learnt that being immature on kzg and in reallife can put me in a bad spot i have changed bc i dont want to be known as a person who had a toxic mouth and that is angry so i changed myself but no other staff on kzg or extra notice that on my behalf and its hard to proof when im not on there discord or talking to them in dms with staff member i have been told i never will be perma silenced unless if i change myself and i have i took some time off and think and ive changed into a mature person and i can be honest on there so yes im sorry for being the person kzg hasnt seen me be and only seen i have been.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: -SELECT-, 

• Bot

Hi sh841,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management