SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] the pain's Moderator Application

the pain

Current Steam Name: the pain
Steam ID: STEAM_https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kpain_/
Discord Handle: pain#5254

Description of myself: curly lebanese kicking it in sydney

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Im always online, meaning i can always provide support and i will almost always be willing to hop into servers to solve an issue with hackers, afks, trolls etc. Also i will always b willing to help the players that are in the servers, and keep a positive mindset. Im very eager to start soon and help the community out, as well as staff members. Sometimes i could be a bit toxic, however if im a staff member i will help all who play on the server im on.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Ive helped in 2-3 reports and i believe i have helped staff with mutes, bans etc.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 15 days 12:15:45 hours

Vouching staff member/s: disfcknguy
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: YES, aim

• Bot

Hi the pain,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Current Steam Name: the pain
Steam ID: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=76561198386215435
Discord Handle: pain#5254

Description of myself: 17 years old, in Sydney. I try to always be nice and open to all different people, and im easy to have a chat with. You will catch me in retakes #1 most of the time and sometimes in 1v1 Arena.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: The qualities i try to bring to kzg servers is the ability to always be a helping hand, always be interacting with the community in my servers, and just being a straightforward guy acknowledging others. Im always online, meaning i can always provide support and i will almost always be willing to hop into servers to solve an issue Also i believe i always bring a positive mindset to other players in my servers.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Helped with a few reports and mutes

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 15 days 12:15:45 hours

Vouching staff member/s: disfcknguy, Haydz, G00se
Vouching player/s: Eddie

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: YES, Retakes

Edited by Pain

• Bot

Hi Pain,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

Good guy, insane at the game. Worthy of trial mod.

Part of 100 frags club too.

However, I would recommend that you try and be a bit more laid back when playing and not mentioning things that annoy you in voice chat. I used to do something like this and it got me into trouble during my trial phase. I would hate for the same thing to happen to you, so I recommend turning down the "opinion blurting" a bit.

As mentioned above I think pain could be a great mod with a bit of work and some training from the lads.

+rep

• drk changed the title to [AIM] the pain's Moderator Application

since joining the AIM community - pain has fit right in with all the usual suspects on AIM.

I initially banned pain during the team-damage fiasco of '21 - after his ban, he messaged me privately on discord

pain genuinely apologised, admitted to fault and provided a clear explanation of how it happened (was more of an accident than anything and I was a little trigger happy with the banstick during the team damage drama).

I believe that should speak to his maturity and character more so than anything else.

Since then, pain has not only destroyed everyone on the regular, but been fun, social and helpful in reminding other players of the rules

I feel a vouch is not enough - pain has my full support. He will make an excellent addition to the team.

+rep

Pain is an all round great bloke to play with on the servers.

Always hearing him laugh and just have fun when hes playing.

Pain understands the rules of the servers thoroughly.

i believe he will make a great additional moderator of the servers.

+rep

I’ve seen you on the AIM servers and you seem to really active on the servers. Pushing that aside you’ve made an effort with the application giving a glimpse into how you would perform as a staff member. Sidenote: idk how many weetbix you eat before sitting down to play retakes but you’re very difficult to kill. 

I’ll give you a +rep

Good app, active on the servers from what Ive seen and minimal toxicity and negativity. 

+rep

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.