SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] meeko's Moderator Application

meeko

Current Steam Name: meeko
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:528498584
Discord Handle: Meeko#1313

Description of myself: I am a 16 year old kid who loves competitive games, I have been playing them for as long as I can remember and I also love to master these types of games, this can be seen in my playtime and stats on Casual Competitive and 1v1s. I value teamwork a lot, and work best with people that are as motivated as I can be, and believe that you can accomplish a lot more with other people than you can by yourself. Despite my love for teamwork, I also work well by myself, which really helps a lot when it comes to doing pretty much anything.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: As stated previously, I work well with other people which can be very helpful when collaborating with other staff to do something, but I can also work well by myself, when I am not working with other staff members. I usually have a lot of spare time as school isnt much of a hassle right now, which can be helpful during periods of the day when staff are usually not on. Recently, I have been really motivated to do things recently and have improved a lot on my attitude towards things in general, which is extremely useful when doing basically anything, which I believe is one of the most important qualities I can bring to the table.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming:  I have donated once before (my lifetime vip was given to me after i won a giveaway) and have been playing for a while, almost a year I’d say, mainly playing 1v1s and casual competitive although I have been playing retakes a lot more recently, as Casual Competitive has been pretty dead for a while now.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: Casual Competitive: 3 days, 4 hours | 1v1 Arena: 1 day, 9 hours | Retakes: 19 hours and 30 minutes | Executes: 14 minutes (i dont like playing executes)

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Sweaty Casual Competitive Player
Meeko#1313

• Bot

Hi meeko,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey Meeko, you need to wait 3 months from the post date of your last application before you are allowed to submit another one.
Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management