SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] mimi's Moderator Application

emi

Current Steam Name: mimi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:595145524
Discord Handle: mimi#8888

Description of myself: I'm a level-headed individual who has a plethora of experience in moderating and managing online game communities. Despite my current involvement with another combat surf community, my primary motivation to become a staff member on KZG is for the betterment of the entire OCE combat surf community.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Throughout my time running other communities, I have developed various qualities and skills that are useful in the moderation of a game server. To name a few qualities that I can bring to KZG that are applicable in moderating a combat surf server:
- Will be active. I'm currently only working on a part time basis, so I'm able to spend a bunch of time on the server.
- Have been playing the game for a long time, have an eye for spotting cheaters and collecting evidence. I've been correct on every count of cheating I've reported to KZG staff in the past, even when the cheaters haven't been blatant.
- Given my extensive experience in moderating servers in the past, I am very capable of approaching any situation in the server impartially. I will be able to decide what the best course of action is to deal with rule-breaking players without any bias.
- Knowing what actions actually warrant a punishment, and avoiding the creation of further issues by reflexively handing out punishments when they may not be entirely necessary.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Throughout my time on KZG (primarily on the combat surf server), I have worked closely with the staff team to punish cheaters, in the form of bringing the individuals in question to the attention of the staff team, as well as providing documentation and evidence against such people.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 4d 21h

Vouching staff member/s: ReedaNZ
Vouching player/s: deadly

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: YES, XG

• Bot

Hi emi,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Nice app!
Don't know you personally, but have seen you in tickets in the past.
Best of luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management